new to ofbiz

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
I WANT TO REMOVE THE SECURITY SYSTEM OF OFBIZ AND WANT TO FIT MY OWN I ALSO WANT TO REMOVE ALL THE TABLES CREATED BY OFBIZ APPLICATIONS AS I AM NOT USING ANY OF THE APPLICATION I AM JUST USING THE FRANEWORK HOW CAN I ACHIEVE THAT. PLEASE PROVIDE HELP STEP WISE...

THANX IN ADVANCE

Re: new to ofbiz

Walter Vaughan
amit charaya wrote:

> I WANT TO REMOVE THE SECURITY SYSTEM OF OFBIZ AND WANT TO FIT MY OWN I ALSO
> WANT TO REMOVE ALL THE TABLES CREATED BY OFBIZ APPLICATIONS AS I AM NOT
> USING ANY OF THE APPLICATION I AM JUST USING THE FRANEWORK HOW CAN I ACHIEVE
> THAT. PLEASE PROVIDE HELP STEP WISE...
>
> THANX IN ADVANCE

1) stop yelling. Upper case letters use extra electrons... :)
2) learn the framework so that you would understand where the xml files are that
  are creating the tables that you don't want.
2a) You might want to buy David Jones's advanced framework training videos.
http://www.undersunconsulting.com/ecommerce/control/product/~product_id=OFBADVFWKPKG
3) An example of using LDAP is documented here.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/download/attachments/440/EELDAP-analysis-finaldraft.pdf
Perhaps that can be a staring point for you.

==
Walter

Re: new to ofbiz

David E Jones

Walter Vaughan wrote:

> amit charaya wrote:
>
>> I WANT TO REMOVE THE SECURITY SYSTEM OF OFBIZ AND WANT TO FIT MY OWN I
>> ALSO
>> WANT TO REMOVE ALL THE TABLES CREATED BY OFBIZ APPLICATIONS AS I AM NOT
>> USING ANY OF THE APPLICATION I AM JUST USING THE FRANEWORK HOW CAN I
>> ACHIEVE
>> THAT. PLEASE PROVIDE HELP STEP WISE...
>>
>> THANX IN ADVANCE
>
> 1) stop yelling. Upper case letters use extra electrons... :)
> 2) learn the framework so that you would understand where the xml files
> are that  are creating the tables that you don't want.
> 2a) You might want to buy David Jones's advanced framework training videos.
> http://www.undersunconsulting.com/ecommerce/control/product/~product_id=OFBADVFWKPKG

A good starting point is the free videos available here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

There is also a LOT of documentation on other topics throughout the docs site and other sites linked to from here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org

Re: new to ofbiz

have you read the Technical Production Setup Guide
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide

amit charaya sent the following on 8/8/2007 11:51 PM: