ofbiz/ant/<script> redux

Adam Heath-2
Hmm.  I noticed there's a new ant version, 1.7.1, released Jun 27,
2008.  In the release notes for that, I see this:

==
<script> can now work with bsf.jar and js.jar in its <classpath>.
==

When I was trying to do all that ant script stuff a while back, it was
failing, because classes needed to be added to the global ant path; in
eclipse, this is frowned upon, as each project needs to be kept separate.

There are also a few other fixes(<java> with fork fails in some
cases), that I think I should do the upgrade.

However, the last time ant work was done, it caused issues with people
using complex IDEs, I thought it best to give a heads up first before
proceeding.

Re: ofbiz/ant/<script> redux

BJ Freeman

Re: ofbiz/ant/<script> redux

Adam Heath-2
BJ Freeman wrote:
> yes.
> please note in the user mailing list as well the revision and that if
> they have problems to revert back.
> of course this cause problems if they want to go forward, I think.
> any suggestions?

Well, we have to upgrade to newer versions of libraries at some point.
 This will always happen.  And, especially in this case, the new
version seems to fix a problem I had originally, so this upgrade is
more warranted than others.