ofbiz config in Jboss server

vuppla
Hi all,

Please can any one help me. how to integrate the ofbiz with Jboss. Actually i was created war file called ofbiz.war in the jboss default deploy directory but when i type the url like htt://localhost:8080/webtools i am not getting any thing.

please help me.

thanks
ramesh

Re: ofbiz config in Jboss server

Please use only the user ML for such question, thanks

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

Jacques

De : "vuppla" <[hidden email]>