ofbiz handheld

2275429
I am new to ofbiz  i had to devlop application for  online  webstore for mobile (handheld devices)  using ofbiz
frame work.
is it possible to devlop applicaton similar to ofbiz webstore in mobile , please replay soon

thankyou
ANIL BHAT

Re: ofbiz handheld

Brett
It would be a big project to put the ofbiz shopping cart on a j2me
application.  It would be easier to use WAP and communicate with an
ofbiz server.

Brett

On 8/29/07, 2275429 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am new to ofbiz  i had to devlop application for  online  webstore for
> mobile (handheld devices)  using ofbiz
> frame work.
> is it possible to devlop applicaton similar to ofbiz webstore in mobile ,
> please replay soon
>
> thankyou
> ANIL BHAT

Re: ofbiz handheld

Wisut Wongyued
Hi,

http://www.zkoss.org/release/zkmob-rn-0.8.5.dsp

On 8/30/07, Brett Palmer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It would be a big project to put the ofbiz shopping cart on a j2me
> application.  It would be easier to use WAP and communicate with an
> ofbiz server.
>
> Brett
>
> On 8/29/07, 2275429 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I am new to ofbiz  i had to devlop application for  online  webstore for
> > mobile (handheld devices)  using ofbiz
> > frame work.
> > is it possible to devlop applicaton similar to ofbiz webstore in mobile
> ,
> > please replay soon
> >
> > thankyou
> > ANIL BHAT

Re: ofbiz handheld

cjhowe
Maybe you can give me a quick reply.  Does ZX mobile go on the server side or client side?