ofbiz installations in China

frank.quosdorf-2
Everyone,

we are considering to utilize ofbiz for one of our divisions in China. I
got two initial questions:

- Is there any ofbiz (even partial) installation or even support in
China?
- If yes, as for the finance/accounting module, this needed to be
approved by China local tax authority which might be a painful process
if there is no existing installation which has been already approved. Is
there any experience with approvals in China?

Thanks for your input.

Frank Quosdorf, Shanghai