ofbiz-minerva.jar

Mark Gordon-2

I am trying to upgrade to the latest ofbiz framework.  I use an old
database, Informix, and need to make small changes to the
XAConnectionFactory class.

I noticed that in the current release this class is in
ofbiz-minerva.jar.  Is this code in a svn repository that I can checkout
and make my needed change and rebuild?

Thanks!

Mark

Re: ofbiz-minerva.jar

Andrew Zeneski-2
Mark,

You can find the code in an external repository (due to license issues).

https://svn.hotwaxmedia.com/svn/ofbizext/minerva

Andrew

On Jun 4, 2007, at 12:35 PM, Mark Gordon wrote:

> I am trying to upgrade to the latest ofbiz framework.  I use an old
> database, Informix, and need to make small changes to the
> XAConnectionFactory class.
>
> I noticed that in the current release this class is in ofbiz-
> minerva.jar.  Is this code in a svn repository that I can checkout
> and make my needed change and rebuild?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mark

Re: ofbiz-minerva.jar