ofbiz

2275429
Can someone explain the structure of the database employed by OfBiz. The
OfBiz database in total 571 tables. I need to know which tables are used
for which components,  the relationship between the tables  and  which table is used for enter order .  I am
using Postgres as the database for my OfBiz installation.please reply soon

Thanks and Regards,
ANIL BHAT

Re: ofbiz

v. sunder anand
You may take a look at OFbiz 'webtools' section. Select entity reference, it has all that you need.
Regards, v.sunder anand

Re: ofbiz

look in the entitydef folder of each application.
support here is not at the database level but the entity level.
I suggest you view
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

2275429 sent the following on 12/6/2007 9:39 PM: