one last OFBiz functional question

DMunaretto
Thanks for all your help on the previous message!  I had one last
question.  We want to notify a user by email when an order is received,
including a link directly to that order in the backoffice system.
Conceptually, we are going to deploy multiple catalogs (1 or more by
country) with country specific product availability and pricing.  Does
OFBiz support this type of notification out of the box, or does that
require some customization to provide order notification with links
directly to the order?

Thanks again for the response...

Note- reposted via email to [hidden email] - for some reason I
got a message back when posting directly to the msg. board... sorry if
it is a duplicate....

David B. Munaretto | Director
Risetime, Inc. | 547 W. Jackson Blvd. Chicago 60661, USA
Direct: 312-362-9930 ext. 211 Fax: 312-362-9925 Mobile: 312-933-8518
E-mail: [hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>

"Creativity consists largely of rearranging what we know in order to
find out what we do not know.  Hence, to think creatively, we must be
able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted."

http://www.risetime.com <http://www.risetime.com/>