party content

Eldurloki
Hi,

I have a problem with party content: I want to assign a dataresource
with a person. I have tried to create an new party content and fill
all fields with values, but it returns: "The following required
parameter is missing: [createPartyContent.contentId]The following
required parameter is missing:
[createPartyContent.contentPurposeEnumId]]" ... but there are no
fields to enter these values. How does it work?

best regards

Thomas

Re: party content

Bilgin Ibryam
On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 15:29 +0100, Loki wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with party content: I want to assign a dataresource
> with a person. I have tried to create an new party content and fill
> all fields with values, but it returns: "The following required
> parameter is missing: [createPartyContent.contentId]The following
> required parameter is missing:
> [createPartyContent.contentPurposeEnumId]]" ... but there are no
> fields to enter these values. How does it work?
>
> best regards
>
> Thomas

This patch may helps

Bilgin