party prices

mike_mcmillan
I have several parties that I ship to.  Each party has their own negotiated price for each product.  I know that I can assign several different prices to products, but can Ofbiz enter the correct price for each party in the sales order?

Re: party prices

Jacopo Cappellato
Setup an Agreement for each party and set in the Agreement the price
list; when you enter the order for the party in the backend, you can
select the agreement (in the second order entry screen)... after this,
the prices in the cart will be the ones set in the agreement.

Jacopo

mike_mcmillan wrote:
> I have several parties that I ship to.  Each party has their own negotiated
> price for each product.  I know that I can assign several different prices
> to products, but can Ofbiz enter the correct price for each party in the
> sales order?

Re: party prices

mike_mcmillan
Jacopo,
Do I setup the agreement within the accounting manager or the profile of the party?  I am having difficulties entering the appropriate data for it to work properly.  Can you elaborate the actual setup of the agreement?
Mike
Jacopo Cappellato wrote