performance test: jmeter sample test plans for login in ofbiz

performance test: jmeter sample test plans for login in ofbiz

Milind Pol

Hello,

I am fairly new to ofbiz. I am trying to write test plans in jmeter to test ofbiz performance. But not able to go pass the login.

Does anyone has any test plans using jmeter? Can you please share a sample login?

I am attaching my test plan where I always get invalid login page.

Regards,

Milind

Re: performance test: jmeter sample test plans for login in ofbiz

This ML does not support attachment. You may create a profile in the WIki and put your attachment there

Jacques