pool-lifetime and sleeptime

I wonder what exactly for this entity-engine parameters are useful for (default to respectively 10 and 5 min.) ?

Re: pool-lifetime and sleeptime

Andrew Zeneski-2
These may actually not be used anymore. I think these were settings
for the old XAPool library we were using a few years ago. To confirm,
you will want to check all the classes which read these settings and
see if they are actually used.

Andrew

On Nov 6, 2007, at 6:15 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder what exactly for this entity-engine parameters are useful
> for (default to respectively 10 and 5 min.) ?

Re: pool-lifetime and sleeptime

Thanks Andrew,

Jacques

De : "Andrew Zeneski" <[hidden email]>