problem with jobpooler

rajshekhar
hello
          i had scheduled a service which has to execute once in a minute.But the problem that,In job list it is showing status as executed i.e its start time and finish time but i m unable to see output of that services...the method related to that service is not executing

rajshekhar

Re: problem with jobpooler

cjhowe
whatever the service runs (java method or simple
method) put a couple of log messages so you can see
what parts ran.

http://www.nabble.com/problem-with-jobpooler-tf1873317.html#a5120683
> Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: problem with jobpooler

rajshekhar
In what log files it saves the messages bcos it does not give any error or exception in console...

rajshekhar

Re: problem with jobpooler

cjhowe
ofbizhome/logs/console.log

http://www.nabble.com/problem-with-jobpooler-tf1873317.html#a5121125
> Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: problem with jobpooler

rajshekhar
i m uisng eclipse environment...hence i will not be having ofbizhome/logs/console.log..but i m not getting any error/exception in  eclipse console..

rajshekhar

Re: problem with jobpooler

cjhowe
then do what I suggested and put a couple of log
messages in the java method or simple method for what
that service runs

http://www.nabble.com/problem-with-jobpooler-tf1873317.html#a5122506
> Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: problem with jobpooler

rajshekhar
yes,i inserted debug statments in that method which runs the service but i m unable to see that statments in console..from which i guess that method is not executing...but service is executing since it is updating in job list

Re: problem with jobpooler

cjhowe
if it was a java method, did you run ant-clean and
then ant?
if it was a simple method did you restart?

http://www.nabble.com/problem-with-jobpooler-tf1873317.html#a5122598
> Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: problem with jobpooler

rajshekhar
yes,i did but no change....before creating scheduler for services...i cleared all the data from jobSandbox entity...bcos when i selected job list it was giving as outofmemory exception...so i cleared the entity and started scheduling my services..

rajshekhar