problem with retrieving variables in .ftl file

problem with retrieving variables in .ftl file

sqlien
Hi,

I try to retrieve my variable "partyId" defined in Historic.java in list.ftl, but i have no display of this variable. here my code:
Historic.java

String partyId="10006";
request.setAttribute("partyId",partyId);
return "success";

list.ftl

my n°=${partyId?if_exists}

Re: problem with retrieving variables in .ftl file

Rodrigo Lima-2
To events:

${requestAttributes.partyId}