problème with getProductInventorySummaryForItems in OrderHeaderView

problème with getProductInventorySummaryForItems in OrderHeaderView

Cyrille de Lambert
Hi all,

Here an error when I want to view order (/ordermgr/control/orderview) and add Item to cart (/ordermgr/control/additem).

Here my message in Navigator :
org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error rendering screen [component://order/widget/ordermgr/OrderViewScreens.xml#OrderHeaderView]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at location [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh], line [279]: Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh : Method Invocation dispatcher.runSync : at Line: 279 : in file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh : dispatcher .runSync ( "getProductInventorySummaryForItems" , UtilMisc .toMap ( "orderItems" , orderItems ) )

Target exception: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Service target threw an unexpected exception (null)
(Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh : Method Invocation dispatcher.runSync) (Error running BSH script at [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh], line [279]: Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh : Method Invocation dispatcher.runSync : at Line: 279 : in file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh : dispatcher .runSync ( "getProductInventorySummaryForItems" , UtilMisc .toMap ( "orderItems" , orderItems ) )

Target exception: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Service target threw an unexpected exception (null)
(Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh : Method Invocation dispatcher.runSync)) (Error running BSH script at location [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh]: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error running BSH script at [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh], line [279]: Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh : Method Invocation dispatcher.runSync : at Line: 279 : in file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh : dispatcher .runSync ( "getProductInventorySummaryForItems" , UtilMisc .toMap ( "orderItems" , orderItems ) )

[...]

It's a very big problem for me because i can't print order.

Regard's

Cyrille
--
AUGURIA
Cyrille de Lambert
Fax : +33 (0) 2 51 13 52 88
http://www.auguria.net

Re: problème with getProductInventorySummaryForItems in OrderHeaderView

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Cyrille,

please verify that the field "Inventory Facility Id" of your product
store (Catalog-->Stores) is correctly set.

Jacopo

Cyrille de Lambert wrote:

> [...]
>
> Target exception: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Service
> target threw an unexpected exception (null)
> (Sourced file:
> component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderview.bsh :
> Method Invocation dispatcher.runSync))
>
> It's a very big problem for me because i can't print order.
>
> Regard's
>
> Cyrille
> --
> AUGURIA
> Cyrille de Lambert
> [hidden email]
> 9, rue Alfred Kastler
> BP 50752
> 44307 NANTES CEDEX 3 Tél : +33 (0) 2 51 13 50 12
> Mobile :+33 (0) 6 29 41 81 22
> Fax : +33 (0) 2 51 13 52 88
> http://www.auguria.net

Re: problème with getProductInventorySummaryForItems in OrderHeaderView

Hi Jacopo,

I just verify this parameter and it's OK.

Cyrille

Fax : +33 (0) 2 51 13 52 88
http://www.auguria.net

Re: problème with getProductInventorySummaryForItems in OrderHeaderView

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Cyrille,

if it's a big problem for you then you can send to my personal address
your framework/logs/console.log file (zipped) so that I can have a quick
look at the error message.

Jacopo

Cyrille de Lambert wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>> Cyrille
>>> --
>>> AUGURIA
>>> Cyrille de Lambert
>>> [hidden email]
>>> 9, rue Alfred Kastler
>>> BP 50752
>>> 44307 NANTES CEDEX 3     Tél : +33 (0) 2 51 13 50 12
>>> Mobile :+33 (0) 6 29 41 81 22
>>> Fax : +33 (0) 2 51 13 52 88
>>> http://www.auguria.net
>>>

> --
> AUGURIA
> Cyrille de Lambert
> [hidden email]
> 9, rue Alfred Kastler
> BP 50752
> 44307 NANTES CEDEX 3 Tél : +33 (0) 2 51 13 50 12
> Mobile :+33 (0) 6 29 41 81 22
> Fax : +33 (0) 2 51 13 52 88
> http://www.auguria.net

Re: problème with getProductInventorySummaryForItems in OrderHeaderView

Cyrille,

thanks for the log, however it seems you are not running OFBiz... my
guess is that you are running Neogia.
You should post your error to the Neogia mailing list to get some
help... however it seems that the error is at line 212 of a class called
OrderItemServices.java.

Jacopo

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Hi Cyrille,
>
> if it's a big problem for you then you can send to my personal address
> your framework/logs/console.log file (zipped) so that I can have a quick
> look at the error message.
>
> Jacopo
>
> Cyrille de Lambert wrote:
>> Hi Jacopo,
>>
>> I just verify this parameter and it's OK.
>>
>> Cyrille
>>
>> Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
>>> Hi Cyrille,
>>>
>>> please verify that the field "Inventory Facility Id" of your product
>>> store (Catalog-->Stores) is correctly set.
>>>
>>> Jacopo

>> --
>> AUGURIA
>> Cyrille de Lambert
>> [hidden email]
>> 9, rue Alfred Kastler
>> BP 50752
>> 44307 NANTES CEDEX 3     Tél : +33 (0) 2 51 13 50 12
>> Mobile :+33 (0) 6 29 41 81 22
>> Fax : +33 (0) 2 51 13 52 88
>> http://www.auguria.net

Re: problème with getProductInventorySummaryForItems in OrderHeaderView

Cyrille de Lambert
I'm sorry Jacopo,

OrderItemServices.java is a specific class of Neogia and you can't help me.
I'm not view the header of the class.

Thank you for your help.

Cyrille