release4.0: OFBIZ-1106 (in or out?)

Re: release4.0: OFBIZ-1106 (in or out?)

jonwimp
 > Being more specific is far more helpful, BTW, than generalities.

Specifically, some of the DTDs contain stuff that are not yet implemented. The recent one that
comes to mind: I asked about <action> in <menu-item>, I think. And BJ also highlighted 1 or 2
issues. Probably more coming up as I run through the codes this coming month.

Doesn't help to deny stuff, always boomerangs back to me straight from the clients. Better to call
things what they are. Sales can be.. so difficult and frustrating.

About stability, you are absolutely right. OFBiz is very stable (as is many other highly active
open source community projects).

Maybe being very strict about not putting in non-bug fixes into release branches will help remove
those "doors that open to hanging cliffs". Just as how you've been strict about it lately.

Jonathon