remove statusItem from data base

sqlien
Hi,

I remove statusItem data (for instance CANCELLED status) in the data base but ofbiz continue to post them in the drop-down lists. when I start again Ofbiz, these data are not visible. would somebody have already confronted this problem?

Regards

Re: remove statusItem from data base

chances are that the records are cached; try to clear the cache from the
Webtools--> Cache maintenance

Jacopo