sale commission

mike_mcmillan
Can you enter a sales rep to a sales order in ofbiz?  The reason I ask is because I would like ofbiz to calculate commission for the sales rep based on the product total price in an sales order.  How can that be accomplished?
Mike

Re: sale commission

This should interest you : http://www.nabble.com/Users---Commission-Data-Model-td4216303.html

And at large http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?local=y&forum=2740&query=commission