service with entity engine= auto for invoke = read

service with entity engine= auto for invoke = read

Vinay T M
Hi,
I am new to ofbiz, my question is how to create service for read operation(fetch all from database)?
is it possible without writing additional java service ?
please Help

Reards,
Vinay T M

Re: service with entity engine= auto for invoke = read

Hi Vinay,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Le 16/04/2020 à 17:35, Vinay T M a écrit :
> Hi,
> I am new to ofbiz, my question is how to create service for read operation(fetch all from database)?
> is it possible without writing additional java service ?
> please Help
>
> Reards,
> Vinay T M

Re: service with entity engine= auto for invoke = read

Deepak Dixit-4
Hi Vinay,

You can use the performFind service to fetch the data from entities without
writing additional code

Kind Regards,
Deepak Dixit
DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT ENGINEERING
mobile: +91 9826754548
email: [hidden email]
*www.hotwax.co <http://www.hotwax.co/>*

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 3:02 PM Vinay T M <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am new to ofbiz, my question is how to create service for read
> operation(fetch all from database)?
> is it possible without writing additional java service ?
> please Help
>
> Reards,
> Vinay T M

Re: service with entity engine= auto for invoke = read

Suraj Khurana-2
Hello Vinay,

Welcome to OFBiz.

Here [1] is the document that can be helpful for you. It includes reference
of performFind service as well.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide

HTH.