ssl certificate problem

ravin009
hi to all,
I want to know the procedure to submit the CSR to a signing authority (Thawte, Verisign, etc),
how to contact them for certification ? through email or some other communication ?
how much i have to pay?
how much time whole process will take to complete?

anyone who know about it , please give me suggestion,

Thanks in advance

T Ravindra

Re: ssl certificate problem

Scott Gray
You will be much better off asking Thawte, Verisign etc. these questions,
they don't really have anything to do with OFBiz.

Regards
Scott

On 08/04/2008, ravin009 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi to all,
> I want to know the procedure to submit the CSR to a signing authority
> (Thawte, Verisign, etc),
> how to contact them for certification ? through email or some other
> communication ?
> how much i have to pay?
> how much time whole process will take to complete?
>
> anyone who know about it , please give me suggestion,
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> T Ravindra

Re: ssl certificate problem

Scott is totally right and I know it's not the question but as a side note, did you read
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizTechnicalProductionSetupGuide-SSLCertificateSetup ?

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <[hidden email]>

> You will be much better off asking Thawte, Verisign etc. these questions,
> they don't really have anything to do with OFBiz.
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> On 08/04/2008, ravin009 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> hi to all,
>> I want to know the procedure to submit the CSR to a signing authority
>> (Thawte, Verisign, etc),
>> how to contact them for certification ? through email or some other
>> communication ?
>> how much i have to pay?
>> how much time whole process will take to complete?
>>
>> anyone who know about it , please give me suggestion,
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> --
>> T Ravindra

Re: ssl certificate problem

ravin009
thanks scott and Jacques for your suggestion and all you are right...first i
was confused...
now my problem is also solved.

On 4/8/08, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Scott is totally right and I know it's not the question but as a side
> note, did you read
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizTechnicalProductionSetupGuide-SSLCertificateSetup?
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Scott Gray" <[hidden email]>
>
> > You will be much better off asking Thawte, Verisign etc. these
> > questions,
> > they don't really have anything to do with OFBiz.
> >
> > Regards
> > Scott
> >
> > On 08/04/2008, ravin009 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >

> > > hi to all,
> > > I want to know the procedure to submit the CSR to a signing authority
> > > (Thawte, Verisign, etc),
> > > how to contact them for certification ? through email or some other
> > > communication ?
> > > how much i have to pay?
> > > how much time whole process will take to complete?
> > >
> > > anyone who know about it , please give me suggestion,
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance
> > >
> > > --
> > > T Ravindra
> > >
> > > --