storeOrder Service

Rishi Solanki
Dear All,
While working with storeOrder service, I observe that few order header
level values not passed and stored in that service. Also no code support
exists for those order header fields. Below are the fields which is not
taken care by the service code, please let me know if we can add
conditional support for these field, that means if the value comes in
parameter then it will be stored otherwise not.
- priority
- isRushOrder

These values can be reset after creating order by using updateOrderHeader
service, but I think this should be fine to have these and other missing
values of header level as IN parameters and handled by the service.

Please let me know in case of any objections, I would like to commit the
proposed changes.

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
www.hotwax.co

Re: storeOrder Service

Ankush Upadhyay-2
Agreed, Recently  we are using one of these fields and we had to add
support in this service to store.
Ankush Upadhyay

On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 3:22 PM Rishi Solanki <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear All,
> While working with storeOrder service, I observe that few order header
> level values not passed and stored in that service. Also no code support
> exists for those order header fields. Below are the fields which is not
> taken care by the service code, please let me know if we can add
> conditional support for these field, that means if the value comes in
> parameter then it will be stored otherwise not.
> - priority
> - isRushOrder
>
> These values can be reset after creating order by using updateOrderHeader
> service, but I think this should be fine to have these and other missing
> values of header level as IN parameters and handled by the service.
>
> Please let me know in case of any objections, I would like to commit the
> proposed changes.
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> Rishi Solanki
> Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
> HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
> Direct: +91-9893287847
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
> www.hotwax.co

Re: storeOrder Service

Suraj Khurana-2
Sounds good to me.
+1

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 10:34 AM Ankush Upadhyay <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Agreed, Recently  we are using one of these fields and we had to add
> support in this service to store.
> Ankush Upadhyay
>

> On Fri, Mar 1, 2019 at 3:22 PM Rishi Solanki <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> > While working with storeOrder service, I observe that few order header
> > level values not passed and stored in that service. Also no code support
> > exists for those order header fields. Below are the fields which is not
> > taken care by the service code, please let me know if we can add
> > conditional support for these field, that means if the value comes in
> > parameter then it will be stored otherwise not.
> > - priority
> > - isRushOrder
> >
> > These values can be reset after creating order by using updateOrderHeader
> > service, but I think this should be fine to have these and other missing
> > values of header level as IN parameters and handled by the service.
> >
> > Please let me know in case of any objections, I would like to commit the
> > proposed changes.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > --
> > Rishi Solanki
> > Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
> > HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
> > Direct: +91-9893287847
> > http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
> > www.hotwax.co

Re: storeOrder Service

Swapnil M Mane
+1

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

wrote:

> Dear All,
> While working with storeOrder service, I observe that few order header
> level values not passed and stored in that service. Also no code support
> exists for those order header fields. Below are the fields which is not
> taken care by the service code, please let me know if we can add
> conditional support for these field, that means if the value comes in
> parameter then it will be stored otherwise not.
> - priority
> - isRushOrder
>
> These values can be reset after creating order by using updateOrderHeader
> service, but I think this should be fine to have these and other missing
> values of header level as IN parameters and handled by the service.
>
> Please let me know in case of any objections, I would like to commit the
> proposed changes.
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> Rishi Solanki
> Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
> HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
> Direct: +91-9893287847
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
> www.hotwax.co

Re: storeOrder Service

Rishi Solanki
Thank you all for your inputs. We will be addressing the issue under -
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10855&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1552211567783000&usg=AFQjCNH8QA2mEITWPpldKVF10aN-ny_LdA>

Best Regards,
--
Rishi Solanki