successful WorldPay integration

T E Schmitz
... well, almost.

My colleague, Iain Mac Donald, started a thread on the topic on the
users list a week ago.

In the meantime, we got the WorldPay callback going, which required a
few changes to SelectRespServlet.java. OFBiz receives the callback
variables back and knows about the outcome of the WorldPay transaction
and sends out an email Order Confirmation now.

However, there's one small but crucial detail and I am at a loss how to
sort it: the display of the Order Confirmation screen.

One reason for the callback failure was the use of JPublish, which
caused an exception as the ecommerce module has been set up without
jpublish.xml et al. Once the JPublish code was commented out, the
callback loop was closed but no screen is being rendered, of course.

Secondly, the "payment.properties" property referenced a no longer
existent ftl template. I presume what needs to be displayed is
ordercomplete.ftl? If so, I'd be grateful for some guidance as to how to
achieve this.

I am running revision 5274 (summer 2005, somewhere between OFBiz 3.0 and
3.1). Upgrading is not an option. For one, I have no broadband access
and an svn checkout is not possible on a 19.2kbps dial-up (yeah right,
the UK has only 99.9% ADSL coverage).

However, I had a brief look at the latest SelectRespServlet.java and I
am certain that it has the same problems anyway. WorldPay integration
can't possibly have worked at least since revision 5274. I believe that
WorldPay was working with older versions of OFBiz.

Once this is all up and running, I would be happy to post some
information on the dev and/or users list. WorldPay is one of the biggest
CC processors in the UK and certainly a must-have payment option for us.

--

Best Regards,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz