surveys

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
Hello,

Can anyone explain me how i can visualize in the webpage of the e-shop
surveys i have created.

Where and how do they appear?

Can i make them multilingual?

heidi

Re: surveys

Have a look at minisurvey.ftl

Jacques

From: "Heidi Dehaes" <[hidden email]>

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone explain me how i can visualize in the webpage of the e-shop
> surveys i have created.
>
> Where and how do they appear?
>
> Can i make them multilingual?
>
> heidi

Re: surveys

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
thanks,
Heidi

2008/4/6, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:

> Have a look at minisurvey.ftl
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Heidi Dehaes" <[hidden email]>
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Can anyone explain me how i can visualize in the webpage of the e-shop
> > surveys i have created.
> >
> > Where and how do they appear?
> >
> > Can i make them multilingual?
> >
> > heidi

Re: surveys

Heidi,

I'm afraid there ares no easy answers. You are right AFAIK there are no UIs to deal with that. So the only way is to use a file like
the ones I suggested you to look at...

Jacques

From: "Heidi Dehaes" <[hidden email]>

> thanks,
> Heidi
>

> 2008/4/6, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Have a look at minisurvey.ftl
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Heidi Dehaes" <[hidden email]>
>>
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > Can anyone explain me how i can visualize in the webpage of the e-shop
>> > surveys i have created.
>> >
>> > Where and how do they appear?
>> >
>> > Can i make them multilingual?
>> >
>> > heidi

Re: surveys

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
Thanks,

If i know that it is not easy, i am ok already.

heidi