terms and conditions of sale

Ajay @ Pal InfoCom
Hi all,
How can we configure terms and conditions so that at the time of sale of
any product, we can attach these t&c with the product sold? Is it
possible to define Terms and Conditions for a specific product, and
include that T&C in the invoice at the time of sale if that particular
product ?

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks..
Ajay

Re: terms and conditions of sale

Not OOTB, you will have to write specific code for that

Jacques

From: <[hidden email]>