unsubscribe

Ali -

The new Windows Live Toolbar helps you guard against viruses
http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb

Re: unsubscribe

Walter Vaughan
Ali - wrote:
> The new Windows Live Toolbar helps you guard against viruses
> http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb

If you want to unsubscribe, visit your subscription page at:

   http://lists.ofbiz.org/mailman/options/users/saveez%40hotmail.com

Re: unsubscribe

Ali -
Thanks Walter, the problem is that I never receive the confirmation email,
even in my junks.

>From: Walter Vaughan <[hidden email]>
>To: [hidden email]
>
>If you want to unsubscribe, visit your subscription page at:
>
>   http://lists.ofbiz.org/mailman/options/users/saveez%40hotmail.com

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

Re: unsubscribe

David E Jones-2

That link, to lists.ofbiz.org, is for the old mailing lists and won't
do you much good now.

To unsubscribe, just an email to the unsubscribe address as listed on
the new main page for the ofbiz-user mailing list:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ofbiz-user/

-David