updating commons-*.jar files

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi all,

in my local copy I've updated all the commons-*.jar files to the latest
release versions (I've also added the version suffix to them), the
system builds fine except fro a few warnings.
Do you think we should plan to update them before the upcoming release
or just wait after it?

Re: updating commons-*.jar files

David E Jones

Updating sooner than later is probably fine.

On the release topic: my impression is that most committers are just
too busy right right now and that it will be another week or two
before we actually get it done. Obviously at some point we need to
just cut off and do it...

-David

On Apr 6, 2007, at 4:25 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> in my local copy I've updated all the commons-*.jar files to the
> latest release versions (I've also added the version suffix to
> them), the system builds fine except fro a few warnings.
> Do you think we should plan to update them before the upcoming
> release or just wait after it?
>
> Jacopo

Re: updating commons-*.jar files

Jacopo Cappellato
Ok,

I will test a bit more and then if everything seems good I will commit
the update.

Jacopo