value passing

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
How can I pass All text fields value from ftl file (form)  to Service without using <attribute> tag in service.xml file

Re: value passing

Scott Gray
Hi Amit

You can't really, the attributes must be defined.  You probably should take
a look at the service-multi examples in ofbiz, they may help you achieve
what you're trying to do.  Another option might be to see how the edit order
screen works in the order manager.

Regards
Scott