watermark background

uma kuty
Is it possible to add watermark background in ofbiz..

  Thanks,
  Uma

Re: watermark background

jonwimp
If you're talking about PDFs, it's only possible if it is OUTSIDE of the freemarker parsing. I did
it in ScreenFopViewHandler, I think. Well, you can do it within the .ftl file, but it won't be pretty.

If you're talking about HTML output, then it's much simpler. The <body> element just needs a
background.

Jonathon