website payments pro with ofbiz

kacireddy
hi guys ,

    Have any one integrate website payments pro of paypal solution  with ofbiz.

Sandhya

Re: website payments pro with ofbiz

David E Jones-2

Do you mean the payflow pro service that used to be owned by
Verisign? If so, yes, there is good support for that in OFBiz.

-David

On Sep 13, 2006, at 6:16 AM, kacireddy wrote:

> hi guys ,
>
>     Have any one integrate website payments pro of paypal solution
> with
> ofbiz.
>
> Sandhya
> payments-pro-with-ofbiz-tf2264853.html#a6284398
> Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: website payments pro with ofbiz

kacireddy

 Hi,

  No. It is website payments pro . It is different ti payflow pro.
  Using website payment pro user with out going to paypal site he can pay the amount directly.
  So user doesn't leave our site in entire process. I want to implement in that way means in entire transaction user dont want to go paypal site even he dont know about waht is backend happened
  Paypal provide sdk to integrate website payment pro.

   Have any one integrate website payment pro with ofbiz using paypa sdk.....????

Sandhya.

David E Jones wrote