websites and such

Warren Goddard
Can individual websites which represent separate stores, each with its own inventory have a mutual warehouse? I need to set up separate websites for individual businesses and each business uses the same supplier. Sort of a franchise type arrangement.  As well, I have tries to create these separate websites and am having issues with creating the separate URL's in the appropriate configuration files. Can I get a quick synopsis on how this sort of arrangement can be configured please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Warren Goddard

 Failsafe Canada Inc.

 Office: 403.313.6789

 Fax: 403.313.6792

 Cellular: 403.708.9270

 This email powered by Microsoft Windows 2003 Enterprise Server and Microsoft Outlook 2007 B2TR