webtools pre-configured export set

Amine AZZI
Hi all,

I noticed that there are some pre-configured sets in the XML export screen
in teh webtools module.

I would like to create one, how should do it?

Amine.

Re: webtools pre-configured export set

BJ Freeman
read the code in webtools for those exports would be the fastest way.

Amine AZZI sent the following on 7/10/2007 8:52 AM:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that there are some pre-configured sets in the XML export screen
> in teh webtools module.
>
> I would like to create one, how should do it?
>
> Amine.

Re: webtools pre-configured export set

Amine AZZI
Yes, actually, I found the jsp file in
/framework/webtools/webapp/entity/xmldsdump.jsp, all is there.

Thanks.

2007/7/10, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]>:

> read the code in webtools for those exports would be the fastest way.
>

> Amine AZZI sent the following on 7/10/2007 8:52 AM:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I noticed that there are some pre-configured sets in the XML export
> screen
> > in teh webtools module.
> >
> > I would like to create one, how should do it?
> >
> > Amine.

Re: webtools pre-configured export set

BJ Freeman
if you want the latest code
look at the entityscreens.xml in widgets
at the bottom is the xml dump and it points to the ftl currently being used.
I believe the jsp code is left over and has not been removed yet.

Amine AZZI sent the following on 7/10/2007 9:06 AM:

> Yes, actually, I found the jsp file in
> /framework/webtools/webapp/entity/xmldsdump.jsp, all is there.
>

> Thanks.
>
> 2007/7/10, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> read the code in webtools for those exports would be the fastest way.
>>

>> Amine AZZI sent the following on 7/10/2007 8:52 AM:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > I noticed that there are some pre-configured sets in the XML export
>> screen
>> > in teh webtools module.
>> >
>> > I would like to create one, how should do it?
>> >
>> > Amine.

Re: webtools pre-configured export set

Amine AZZI
Actually, I am using Neogia which is not using the latest ofbiz version. in
the version I am working with the jsp file is still used.