where to put "store credit valid days" field?

where to put "store credit valid days" field?

Si Chen-2
Hi.

We want to add a new field to set how many days a store credit for a
return (BillingAccount) would be valid for when it is created.  I'm
thinking about adding it as a field to ProductStore.  Is that a good
idea?

Si

Re: where to put "store credit valid days" field?

BJ Freeman
Seems to be ok.
first why would you limit a credit to a customer.

Si Chen sent the following on 7/5/2006 3:43 PM:
> Hi.
>
> We want to add a new field to set how many days a store credit for a
> return (BillingAccount) would be valid for when it is created.  I'm
> thinking about adding it as a field to ProductStore.  Is that a good idea?
>
> Si

Re: where to put "store credit valid days" field?

cjhowe
I'm assuming you mean a reference for a default
setting, otherwise this is a field that belongs in the
entity that is describing the store credit.

Additionally, you might consider making a new entity
ProductStorePolicy to hold similar information in much
the same way ProductStoreEmailSetting and
ProductStorePaymentSetting does.