workflow service engine

sqlien
Hi,

I seek an example of a workflow  service engine  used in Ofbiz. is it  possible to modify a workflow like any other service (java, bsh,…) ?

Thanks and regards

Re: workflow service engine

Actually OFBiz does not really use the workflow engine (Shark for now) but ECAs.

http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/services.html

Jacques

> I seek an example of a workflow  service engine  used in Ofbiz. is it
> possible to modify a workflow like any other service (java, bsh,…) ?
>
> Thanks and regards

Re: workflow service engine

David E Jones

There is still a workflow component in the framework directory that is original OFBiz Workflow Engine, but no, it's really not used much (or really at all that I know of!). Along with this there is a "workflow" type of service so you could call workflows through the service engine.

Like Jacques says we mostly use Service ECA rules and statuses and such in the database for high level process management.

-David