writing own classes in ofbiz

rajshekhar
I am newbie in ofbiz i am writing my own class in ofbiz but i donh;t know how to deploy in ofbiz and make use of it...can anyone help in this manner or send any link related to this topic

G.Rajshekhar

Re: Users - writing own classes in ofbiz

Jacopo Cappellato
If you want to add the classes to an existing component, just put them
under the src folder of the component.

Jacopo