Add Application

Peter Sparkes
Hi,

I am new to OFBiz and have worked my way though the hello world
tutorials and the Practice Application,
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Beginner%27s+Development+Guide+Using+Practice+Application.
I now want to extend my Practice Application by  adding applications to
it and I can't see how to do it.

Please, how do I applications, specifically "ecommerce" to my Practice
Application

Thanks

Peter Sparkes

Re: Add Application

BJ Freeman
suggest you go thru the demo data in the ecommerces/data folder.
then look at the ecommerces clone as well.
one thing is not documented is that the websiteID for a store is in the
web.xml.

Peter Sparkes sent the following on 10/26/2008 1:57 AM:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to OFBiz and have worked my way though the hello world
> tutorials and the Practice Application,
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Beginner%27s+Development+Guide+Using+Practice+Application.
> I now want to extend my Practice Application by  adding applications to
> it and I can't see how to do it.
>
> Please, how do I applications, specifically "ecommerce" to my Practice
> Application
>
> Thanks
>
> Peter Sparkes

Re: Add Application

Peter Sparkes
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply and info

Peter

BJ Freeman wrote:

> suggest you go thru the demo data in the ecommerces/data folder.
> then look at the ecommerces clone as well.
> one thing is not documented is that the websiteID for a store is in the
> web.xml.
>
> Peter Sparkes sent the following on 10/26/2008 1:57 AM:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am new to OFBiz and have worked my way though the hello world
>> tutorials and the Practice Application,
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Beginner%27s+Development+Guide+Using+Practice+Application.
>> I now want to extend my Practice Application by  adding applications to
>> it and I can't see how to do it.
>>
>> Please, how do I applications, specifically "ecommerce" to my Practice
>> Application
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Peter Sparkes

Re: Add Application

Actually the websiteId originand usage is documented in
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Apache+OFBiz+Business+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizBusinessSetupGuide-webSiteSetup
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>