Admin Login not working for Framework Trunk

Admin Login not working for Framework Trunk

Sharan Foga
Hi All

Not sure if this is related to any of the discussions happening, but I've just done a fresh checkout and build of the framework trunk and am getting errors when I try to login with the default admin user.

This is error that is showing:

 The datamodel data has not been loaded; cannot find hitTypeId 'REQUEST not storing ServerHit.

I know we said the trunk could break from time to time with the work we are doing, so is this one of those times? :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Admin Login not working for Framework Trunk

Michael Brohl-3
Hi Sharan,

it seems that you have not loaded the seed data.

Did you run ./gradle loadAll ?

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Am 19.02.18 um 13:43 schrieb Sharan Foga:

> Hi All
>
> Not sure if this is related to any of the discussions happening, but I've just done a fresh checkout and build of the framework trunk and am getting errors when I try to login with the default admin user.
>
> This is error that is showing:
>
>   The datamodel data has not been loaded; cannot find hitTypeId 'REQUEST not storing ServerHit.
>
> I know we said the trunk could break from time to time with the work we are doing, so is this one of those times? :-)
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Admin Login not working for Framework Trunk

Hi Sharan,

It could be related with Paul's last commit r1824740. I see a lot of error at https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/logs/trunk/framework/html/

I updated this morning, before Paul's last commit, and it still work locally here.

You could try to revert his commits and see if it works. It's already late in night in Australia ;)

HTH

Jacques

Le 19/02/2018 à 13:43, Sharan Foga a écrit :

> Hi All
>
> Not sure if this is related to any of the discussions happening, but I've just done a fresh checkout and build of the framework trunk and am getting errors when I try to login with the default admin user.
>
> This is error that is showing:
>
>   The datamodel data has not been loaded; cannot find hitTypeId 'REQUEST not storing ServerHit.
>
> I know we said the trunk could break from time to time with the work we are doing, so is this one of those times? :-)
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: Admin Login not working for Framework Trunk

Yes I think it's more something like that, I don't see how Paul's commit could entail a such issue.

Jacques

Le 19/02/2018 à 14:15, Michael Brohl a écrit :

> Hi Sharan,
>
> it seems that you have not loaded the seed data.
>
> Did you run ./gradle loadAll ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michael Brohl
> ecomify GmbH
> www.ecomify.de
>

> Am 19.02.18 um 13:43 schrieb Sharan Foga:
>> Hi All
>>
>> Not sure if this is related to any of the discussions happening, but I've just done a fresh checkout and build of the framework trunk and am
>> getting errors when I try to login with the default admin user.
>>
>> This is error that is showing:
>>
>>   The datamodel data has not been loaded; cannot find hitTypeId 'REQUEST not storing ServerHit.
>>
>> I know we said the trunk could break from time to time with the work we are doing, so is this one of those times? :-)
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan

Re: Admin Login not working for Framework Trunk

Sharan Foga
Hi All

Yep - thanks. That was it! I think I'm trying to do a bit too much multi tasking to forget something as basic as that. I am definitely going to slow down a bit now :-)

Thanks
Sharan