Anonymous checkout doesn't add shipping & taxes

Anonymous checkout doesn't add shipping & taxes

Ashish Hareet
When I try to do an anonymous checkout the shipping charges & taxes are not applied to the order, or atleast they don't show up on any of the screens. Is it a setting that I'm missing ??

Appreciate if someone could verify this for me.

Thanks
Ashish Hareet

Re: Anonymous checkout doesn't add shipping & taxes

Hi Ashish,

For shipping charges I'm not sure but taxes are related to a GeoID, that's
perhaps why they are missing.

Jacques

> When I try to do an anonymous checkout the shipping charges & taxes are not
applied to the order, or atleast they don't show up on any of the screens. Is it
a setting that I'm missing ??

> Appreciate if someone could verify this for me.
>
> Thanks
> Ashish Hareet

Re: Anonymous checkout doesn't add shipping & taxes

Does the product have this set.
https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/EditProduct

Ashish Hareet sent the following on 7/17/2006 8:30 AM:
> When I try to do an anonymous checkout the shipping charges & taxes are not applied to the order, or atleast they don't show up on any of the screens. Is it a setting that I'm missing ??
>
> Appreciate if someone could verify this for me.
>
> Thanks
> Ashish Hareet

RE: Anonymous checkout doesn't add shipping & taxes

Ashish Hareet
I did set "Charge Shipping" & "Taxable" fields for the product to yes. I'm using the Air(UPS) shipping method which is from all geo's to all geo's, yet the neither the shipping nor the taxes are applied on anonymous checkout, the same sequence works fine when the user is logged in

Any & all help appreciated
Ashish Hareet

Ashish Hareet sent the following on 7/17/2006 8:30 AM:
> When I try to do an anonymous checkout the shipping charges & taxes are not applied to the order, or atleast they don't show up on any of the screens. Is it a setting that I'm missing ??
>
> Appreciate if someone could verify this for me.
>
> Thanks
> Ashish Hareet

Re: Anonymous checkout doesn't add shipping & taxes

BJ Freeman
what SVN rev are you using?

Ashish Hareet sent the following on 7/17/2006 11:14 AM:

> I did set "Charge Shipping" & "Taxable" fields for the product to yes. I'm using the Air(UPS) shipping method which is from all geo's to all geo's, yet the neither the shipping nor the taxes are applied on anonymous checkout, the same sequence works fine when the user is logged in
>
> Any & all help appreciated
> Ashish Hareet

I did a checkout last week, the version # is 421780

Ashish Hareet sent the following on 7/17/2006 11:14 AM:

> I did set "Charge Shipping" & "Taxable" fields for the product to yes. I'm using the Air(UPS) shipping method which is from all geo's to all geo's, yet the neither the shipping nor the taxes are applied on anonymous checkout, the same sequence works fine when the user is logged in
>
> Any & all help appreciated
> Ashish Hareet

David E Jones-2

Is it working in the normal checkout?

-David

Ashish Hareet wrote:

> I did set "Charge Shipping" & "Taxable" fields for the product to yes. I'm using the Air(UPS) shipping method which is from all geo's to all geo's, yet the neither the shipping nor the taxes are applied on anonymous checkout, the same sequence works fine when the user is logged in
>
> Any & all help appreciated
> Ashish Hareet

Yes, shipping & taxes are added when we checkout with a logged in user, I'm testing with admin.

> I did set "Charge Shipping" & "Taxable" fields for the product to yes. I'm using the Air(UPS) shipping method which is from all geo's to all geo's, yet the neither the shipping nor the taxes are applied on anonymous checkout, the same sequence works fine when the user is logged in
>
> Any & all help appreciated
> Ashish Hareet

Did any of u guys get to test this ??

Ashish Hareet

> I did set "Charge Shipping" & "Taxable" fields for the product to yes. I'm using the Air(UPS) shipping method which is from all geo's to all geo's, yet the neither the shipping nor the taxes are applied on anonymous checkout, the same sequence works fine when the user is logged in
>
> Any & all help appreciated
> Ashish Hareet

I won't be able to till later this evening.
in the middle of bringing a client on line.

Ashish Hareet sent the following on 7/17/2006 2:34 PM:

> Did any of u guys get to test this ??
>
> Ashish Hareet

Thanks BJ, just wanting to know whether it's some setting or the system before I go further...

I won't be able to till later this evening.
in the middle of bringing a client on line.

Ashish Hareet sent the following on 7/17/2006 2:34 PM:

> Did any of u guys get to test this ??
>
> Ashish Hareet

I tried with svn 7925, using CC payment shipping charges & taxes are nulls
(zero). Did not try with another account.

With svn 7579 it's also zero (but ok - ie not 0 - when shopping with admin).

With svn 422761 it's also zero. Did not try with another account.

In each cases I choosed UPS next day

Jacques

> Thanks BJ, just wanting to know whether it's some setting or the system before
I go further...

ahareet
Thanks Jacques,

The funny thing is, I have an older release with the same problem & I'm
wondering how no one ever caught it yet.

I'll wait till tomorrow to enter this in jira...