Apache OFBiz Committer Available For Work

Apache OFBiz Committer Available For Work

Adrian Crum-2
My sincerest apologies to anyone on the lists who might be offended by this solicitation.

My employer - a home manufacturer - has experienced a sharp decline in business. As a consequence, I have experienced a sharp decline in income. I desperately need additional work.

I'm available to help with any OFBiz development projects. I work on a flat rate basis - tell me what you want done and I will tell you what it will cost. I am very reasonable.

Interested parties can contact me at my Yahoo address - [hidden email].

-Adrian

Introduction

Mark Grennan
Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself. My company is working with Transervse (http://www.gotransverse.com/) who is creating an Telecom BSS/OSS Solution based on OFBiz. I manage the systems here at Crossroads. I'm needing to scale our system for reliability resins, I.E. two servers with shared sessions. Documentation on OFBIZ and has been difficult to find. If it does exist can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks. (Back to leaking.)

Mark Grennan
Data Center Manager
Crossroads Wireless
5 North McCormick St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
Desk: 405 694-2100 x3119
Cell: 405 343-9332

Re: Apache OFBiz Committer Available For Work

Vince Clark
Totally appropriate as far as I'm concerned. I will forward your post to anyone I know that uses OfBiz contractors from time to time.

Re: Introduction

Surya Kusumakar-3
Hello Mark,
These links will help you a lot and will give you a good introduction of
Ofbiz:
http://ofbiz.apache.org/
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Documentation+Index
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Beginner%27s+Development+Guide+Using+Practice+Application
---
Thanks
Surya Kusumakar
Hotwax Media Pvt Ltd.
www.hotwaxmedia.com
Mark Grennan wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to introduce myself. My company is working with Transervse (http://www.gotransverse.com/) who is creating an Telecom BSS/OSS Solution based on OFBiz. I manage the systems here at Crossroads. I'm needing to scale our system for reliability resins, I.E. two servers with shared sessions. Documentation on OFBIZ and has been difficult to find. If it does exist can you point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks. (Back to leaking.)
>

> Mark Grennan
> Data Center Manager
> Crossroads Wireless
> 5 North McCormick St.
> Oklahoma City, OK 73127
> Desk: 405 694-2100 x3119
> Cell: 405 343-9332

Re: Introduction

onima
Hi Mark,
In addition to the documentation,there are also training videos  and
supportive diagrams  which are very helpful in understanding the OFBIZ
framework.Here's the link for the same
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

REAGRDS
ONIMA KASLIWAL