Apache OFBiz Wikipedia page showing some warnings

Apache OFBiz Wikipedia page showing some warnings

Arun Patidar-2
Hello All,

I just observed that Apache OFBiz
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OFBiz>Wikipedia page
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OFBiz> showing some warnings on top
of it.  Does anybody have any idea about this?

--
Thanks & Regards
---

HotWax Systems Pvt Ltd.www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Apache OFBiz Wikipedia page showing some warnings

Arun Patidar-2
Below is screenshot

--
Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Manager, Enterprise Software Development

HotWax Systems Pvt Ltd.
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 4:33 PM, Arun Patidar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

I just observed that Apache OFBiz Wikipedia page showing some warnings on top of it.  Does anybody have any idea about this?

--
Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Manager, Enterprise Software Development

HotWax Systems Pvt Ltd.
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: Apache OFBiz Wikipedia page showing some warnings

Michael Brohl-3
Hi Arun,

some reviewer has added these because he thinks the article needs some
quality improvements. The information block contains all informations
and some hints on how to remove it.

I think we can only get rid of it if we improve the article.

Regards,

Michael

Am 21.08.17 um 13:03 schrieb Arun Patidar:

> Hello All,
>
> I just observed that Apache OFBiz
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OFBiz>Wikipedia page
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OFBiz> showing some warnings on top
> of it.  Does anybody have any idea about this?

Re: Apache OFBiz Wikipedia page showing some warnings

Sharan-F
Hi Arun

Thanks for finding this. I took a quick look.

What I think the warnings mean is that it the wiki page is about Apache
OFBiz yet the only reference for information comes from Apache (so it
means that it isn't so objective!). The page needs to include some
ndependent references and information (i.e that does not come from
Apache). So essentially we need to find some other external articles or
references about OFBiz and add them to make the page more balanced.

Thanks
Sharan

On 21/08/17 13:03, Arun Patidar wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I just observed that Apache OFBiz
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OFBiz>Wikipedia page
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OFBiz> showing some warnings on top
> of it.  Does anybody have any idea about this?

Re: Apache OFBiz Wikipedia page showing some warnings

Yes we had the same for the French version sometimes ago: http://markmail.org/message/grpklr2cbmni2qdb

Jacques

Le 21/08/2017 à 13:20, Sharan Foga a écrit :

> Hi Arun
>
> Thanks for finding this. I took a quick look.
>
> What I think the warnings mean is that it the wiki page is about Apache OFBiz yet the only reference for information comes from Apache (so it means
> that it isn't so objective!). The page needs to include some ndependent references and information (i.e that does not come from Apache). So
> essentially we need to find some other external articles or references about OFBiz and add them to make the page more balanced.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 21/08/17 13:03, Arun Patidar wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I just observed that Apache OFBiz
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OFBiz>Wikipedia page
>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OFBiz> showing some warnings on top
>> of it.  Does anybody have any idea about this?

Re: Apache OFBiz Wikipedia page showing some warnings

Arun Patidar-2
Hello All,

Thanks for your response. It is clear from our conversation that this is
known issue and require some content modification. Also requires to add
external source of information links.

What should be our next step?
Is there any quick action/ideas that we can take to improve page?
What kind of external links that can be added?

--
Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Manager, Enterprise Software Development

HotWax Systems Pvt Ltd.www.hotwaxsystems.com

Le 29/08/2017 à 12:49, Arun Patidar a écrit :

> Hello All,
>
> Thanks for your response. It is clear from our conversation that this is
> known issue and require some content modification. Also requires to add
> external source of information links.
>
> What should be our next step?
> Is there any quick action/ideas that we can take to improve page?
> What kind of external links that can be added?

Hi Arun,

I thought about our news to start. Of course there are not all new, but at least they exist. We can easily do better searching with Google ;)

The same must be done for other languages than English...