ApacheCon Youtube Presentation: A Tale of 2 Developers

ApacheCon Youtube Presentation: A Tale of 2 Developers

Sharan-F
Hi All

If you are a developer working for a commercial company on an Apache
project then I think this was a brilliant presentation that really
answered a lot of questions in a fun way. It covers all the main Apache
concepts and the reasons behind it all. And yes they were joking about
Python!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea_9qkaTeVw&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp&index=26

Thanks
Sharan

Re: ApacheCon Youtube Presentation: A Tale of 2 Developers

Michael Brohl-3
Thanks for sharing, Sharan!

Best regards,

Michael

Am 23.05.17 um 17:49 schrieb Sharan Foga:

> Hi All
>
> If you are a developer working for a commercial company on an Apache
> project then I think this was a brilliant presentation that really
> answered a lot of questions in a fun way. It covers all the main
> Apache concepts and the reasons behind it all. And yes they were
> joking about Python!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea_9qkaTeVw&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp&index=26
>

> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: ApacheCon Youtube Presentation: A Tale of 2 Developers

Pranay Pandey-3
Wonderful, thanks Sharan.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
Senior Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/