Are tests failing for createAcctgTransForPurchaseInvoice and createAcctgTransForCustomerReturnInvoice?

Are tests failing for createAcctgTransForPurchaseInvoice and createAcctgTransForCustomerReturnInvoice?

Paul Foxworthy
On 20 February 2018 at 00:48, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> It could be related with Paul's last commit r1824740. I see a lot of error
> at https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/logs/trunk/framework/html/

Hi Jacques,

I see 100% pass when I look there. If you are seeing failing tests, can you
give me more details?

Thanks

Paul

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Phone: +61 3 9585 6788
Web: http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/
Email: [hidden email]
--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
http://www.coherentsoftware.com.au/

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/

Re: Are tests failing for createAcctgTransForPurchaseInvoice and createAcctgTransForCustomerReturnInvoice?

Le 20/02/2018 à 03:40, Paul Foxworthy a écrit :

> On 20 February 2018 at 00:48, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> It could be related with Paul's last commit r1824740. I see a lot of error
>> at https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/logs/trunk/framework/html/
>
> Hi Jacques,
>
> I see 100% pass when I look there. If you are seeing failing tests, can you
> give me more details?
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul

Hi Paul,

I was quite busy and hastily tried to help Sharan, I saw that tests were not  passing

It was actually just another BuildBot hiccup, see #97 <https://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbizTrunkFramework/builds/97> at
https://ci.apache.org/builders/ofbizTrunkFramework

So it's no longer a concern, sorry for the noise

Jacques