BSHs with Screens and return "error";?

Fabian Gorsler
Hi,

there should just be a test for a required parameter. If the parameter is
missing the page should return "error" and the user should be redirected
to the defined error-response.

With return "error"; I've had no luck. The script justs ends and the
template is rendered. Will I need a service redirecting to a response or
is there any other way?

TIA

Best regards,
Fabian.

Re: BSHs with Screens and return "error";?

Midhat
This should be done in controller.xml while invoking the service. like this

    <request-map uri="login">
        <security https="true" auth="false"/>
        <event type="java" path="org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEvents"
invoke="login"/>
        <response name="success" type="view" value="main"/>
        <response name="error" type="view" value="login"/>
    </request-map>