Board Report for 2007-09

David E Jones

I've just done a few reformatting changes (for easier inclusion in text-only email) and fleshed out the start that Jacopo did on the board report for this month. The current text is here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-09

The board meeting is next week, so upon PMC approval I'll plan to send this over on Saturday.

All are welcome to review and comment on errors and omisions, lunacy and lies. ;)

-David

PS Thanks for your comment on that Christian, I added mention of you to the report.

Re: Board Report for 2007-09

Jacopo Cappellato
Would it be useful to add the the paragraph about mailing list activity
some of the numbers from this page:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/rgQ

?

They clearly shows that the number of subscribers is (slowly but
constantly) growing.

Jacopo

David E Jones wrote:

> I've just done a few reformatting changes (for easier inclusion in
> text-only email) and fleshed out the start that Jacopo did on the board
> report for this month. The current text is here:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-09
>
> The board meeting is next week, so upon PMC approval I'll plan to send
> this over on Saturday.
>
> All are welcome to review and comment on errors and omisions, lunacy and
> lies. ;)
>
> -David
>
> PS Thanks for your comment on that Christian, I added mention of you to
> the report.

Re: Board Report for 2007-09

David E Jones

Good idea Jacopo. I added a sentence about that to expand on what was already mentioned there. It just has the current numbers and mention of steady growth... let me know if you think more would be helpful.

-David

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> Would it be useful to add the the paragraph about mailing list activity
> some of the numbers from this page:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/rgQ
>
> ?
>
> They clearly shows that the number of subscribers is (slowly but
> constantly) growing.
>
> Jacopo
>
> David E Jones wrote:
>>
>> I've just done a few reformatting changes (for easier inclusion in
>> text-only email) and fleshed out the start that Jacopo did on the
>> board report for this month. The current text is here:
>>
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-09
>>
>> The board meeting is next week, so upon PMC approval I'll plan to send
>> this over on Saturday.
>>
>> All are welcome to review and comment on errors and omisions, lunacy
>> and lies. ;)
>>
>> -David
>>
>> PS Thanks for your comment on that Christian, I added mention of you
>> to the report.

Re: Board Report for 2007-09

+1

David E Jones wrote:

> I've just done a few reformatting changes (for easier inclusion in
> text-only email) and fleshed out the start that Jacopo did on the board
> report for this month. The current text is here:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-09
>
> The board meeting is next week, so upon PMC approval I'll plan to send
> this over on Saturday.
>
> All are welcome to review and comment on errors and omisions, lunacy and
> lies. ;)
>
> -David
>
> PS Thanks for your comment on that Christian, I added mention of you to
> the report.

Re: Board Report for 2007-09

Scott Gray
+1

On 14/09/2007, David E Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've just done a few reformatting changes (for easier inclusion in
> text-only email) and fleshed out the start that Jacopo did on the board
> report for this month. The current text is here:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-09
>
> The board meeting is next week, so upon PMC approval I'll plan to send
> this over on Saturday.
>
> All are welcome to review and comment on errors and omisions, lunacy and
> lies. ;)
>
> -David
>
> PS Thanks for your comment on that Christian, I added mention of you to
> the report.

Re: Board Report for 2007-09

mrisaliti@libero.it
Jacopo,

credi che evidenziare nel board report il fatto che le localizzazioni di ofbiz sono aumentate (esempio www.ofbiz.it) possa essere utile oppure non interessa ?
Pensi che il mio voto sia utile oppure no ?

Ciao
Marco

> +1
>
> David E Jones wrote:
> >
> > I've just done a few reformatting changes (for easier inclusion in
> > text-only email) and fleshed out the start that Jacopo did on the board
> > report for this month. The current text is here:
> >
> > http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-09
> >
> > The board meeting is next week, so upon PMC approval I'll plan to send
> > this over on Saturday.
> >
> > All are welcome to review and comment on errors and omisions, lunacy and
> > lies. ;)
> >
> > -David
> >
> > PS Thanks for your comment on that Christian, I added mention of you to
> > the report.

Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-mode™ di Wind
http://i-mode.wind.it/

Re: Board Report for 2007-09

mrisaliti@libero.it
Sorry,

for italian messagges.
But I wrongly send this e-mail to dev instead to send to Jacopo Cappellato.
In any case here I write in Italian:

Jacopo you think that it's important to evidence into the board report that the localized sites of ofbiz has been increased (example www.ofbiz.it) can be interesting to them ?
You think that my vote is important or it's necessary only for the committers ?

Sorry again to all for my mistake.

Thanks
Marco Risaliti

> Jacopo,
>
> credi che evidenziare nel board report il fatto che le localizzazioni di ofbiz sono aumentate (esempio www.ofbiz.it) possa essere utile oppure non interessa ?
> Pensi che il mio voto sia utile oppure no ?
>
> Ciao
> Marco
>
> > +1
> >
> > David E Jones wrote:
> > >
> > > I've just done a few reformatting changes (for easier inclusion in
> > > text-only email) and fleshed out the start that Jacopo did on the board
> > > report for this month. The current text is here:
> > >
> > > http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-09
> > >
> > > The board meeting is next week, so upon PMC approval I'll plan to send
> > > this over on Saturday.
> > >
> > > All are welcome to review and comment on errors and omisions, lunacy and
> > > lies. ;)
> > >
> > > -David
> > >
> > > PS Thanks for your comment on that Christian, I added mention of you to
> > > the report.

> Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-mode™ di Wind
> http://i-mode.wind.it/

Leggi GRATIS le tue mail con il telefonino i-mode™ di Wind
http://i-mode.wind.it/

Re: Board Report for 2007-09

Ray Barlow
The board report looks good.

Just one little simple comment the sentence starting:
    About the concern about the no ASF members really active in the
project....
is a lot easier to read as:
   The concern about there being no ASF members really active in the
project....

Ray

David E Jones wrote:

> I've just done a few reformatting changes (for easier inclusion in
> text-only email) and fleshed out the start that Jacopo did on the
> board report for this month. The current text is here:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-09
>
> The board meeting is next week, so upon PMC approval I'll plan to send
> this over on Saturday.
>
> All are welcome to review and comment on errors and omisions, lunacy
> and lies. ;)
>
> -David
>
> PS Thanks for your comment on that Christian, I added mention of you
> to the report.

Re: Board Report for 2007-09

+1

We may just adjust ML members numbers according to the link Jacopo suggested.

Jacques

> I've just done a few reformatting changes (for easier inclusion in text-only email) and fleshed out the start that Jacopo did on
the board report for this month. The current text is here:

> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2007-09
>
> The board meeting is next week, so upon PMC approval I'll plan to send this over on Saturday.
>
> All are welcome to review and comment on errors and omisions, lunacy and lies. ;)
>
> -David
>
> PS Thanks for your comment on that Christian, I added mention of you to the report.

Re: Board Report for 2007-09

David E Jones

Thanks everyone for your feedback on this. After making a few adjustments based on comments (all now in confluence) I sent this report to the board.

-David