Business Accounting Setup

Craig Parker
Can anyone think of a reason why this would just bork out and leave me
at a page with everything but content? Everything meaning header (logo,
menu, etc) and footer.

I go to:
Accounting > Organisation GL Settings > Create new Accounting Company
  -Select “Company Name” from the drop down box
  -Click “Create new accounting company”

And nothing happens. I've looked in logs, but see nothing that makes any
sense. The last zip I see that I downloaded is 16.11.03.

Re: Business Accounting Setup

Sharan Foga
Hi Craig

I reported this same problem for 16.11.03

https://s.apache.org/jriE

Deepak implemented a fix for the bug in 16.11.04 using Jira OFBIZ-9542

Try using the 16.11.04 zip instead.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2018/01/25 01:12:33, Craig Parker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can anyone think of a reason why this would just bork out and leave me
> at a page with everything but content? Everything meaning header (logo,
> menu, etc) and footer.
>
> I go to:
> Accounting > Organisation GL Settings > Create new Accounting Company
>  Â -Select “Company Name” from the drop down box
>  Â -Click “Create new accounting company”
>
> And nothing happens. I've looked in logs, but see nothing that makes any
> sense. The last zip I see that I downloaded is 16.11.03.

Re: Business Accounting Setup

Deepak Dixit-3
Hi Craig,

You can find release notes for 16.11.04 [1]

[1] http://ofbiz.apache.org/release-notes-16.11.04.html

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 1:31 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Craig
>
> I reported this same problem for 16.11.03
>
> https://s.apache.org/jriE
>
> Deepak implemented a fix for the bug in 16.11.04 using Jira OFBIZ-9542

> Try using the 16.11.04 zip instead.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2018/01/25 01:12:33, Craig Parker <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Can anyone think of a reason why this would just bork out and leave me
> > at a page with everything but content? Everything meaning header (logo,
> > menu, etc) and footer.
> >
> > I go to:
> > Accounting > Organisation GL Settings > Create new Accounting Company
> >   -Select “Company Name” from the drop down box
> >   -Click “Create new accounting company”
> >
> > And nothing happens. I've looked in logs, but see nothing that makes any
> > sense. The last zip I see that I downloaded is 16.11.03.

Import Export snafoo

Craig Parker
I see now how it does multiple passes on one import.  I didn't do
anything with payments or DHL shipping, so do you think I got everything?

Failed ShipmentGatewayDhl.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Failed PaymentGatewayOrbital.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Failed ShipmentGatewayUps.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Failed PaymentGatewayClearCommerce.xml adding to retry list for next pass
Failed PaymentGatewaySecurePay.xml adding to retry list for next pass

Re: Import Export snafoo

Craig Parker
Sorry folks, that was for Sharan. Disregard.

On 01/27/2018 09:28 AM, Craig Parker wrote:

> I see now how it does multiple passes on one import.  I didn't do
> anything with payments or DHL shipping, so do you think I got everything?
>
> Failed ShipmentGatewayDhl.xml adding to retry list for next pass
> Failed PaymentGatewayOrbital.xml adding to retry list for next pass
> Failed ShipmentGatewayUps.xml adding to retry list for next pass
> Failed PaymentGatewayClearCommerce.xml adding to retry list for next pass
> Failed PaymentGatewaySecurePay.xml adding to retry list for next pass

Re: Business Accounting Setup

TomNet
Accounting services in Latvia include:

Initial inspection of source documents.
Entering the source documents into accounting registers.
Calculation of salaries and preparation of payroll.
Calculation of vacation and preparation of vacation payment list, sick-pay calculation.
Preparation of other documents concerned with employees (for example, preparation of working time table).
Calculation of taxes and interpretation of information about amount of taxes, terms of payments and bank account numbers.
Preparation and submission to State revenue service and other institutions all necessary reports (including VAT reports, payroll reports, annual reports, declaration about personal and company income tax).
Preparation of organizational documentation concerned with accounting.

Advantages of using an outsourcing accounting services:

You do not need to create working place for accountant (so you can diminish expenses).
Usually circulation of information in accounting company is greater (so representative of accounting company has more information about events related to accounting and taxes).
You do not need to pay for vacation to accounting company.
You can control all information and documents which you give to accounting company, so accounting company will receive just necessary information and documents for accountancy.