CMS, Surveys and Wizards

byersa
At the hackathon, it was mentioned that surveys were something that would be
nice to add to the new CMS functionality that Andrew created. I am
interested in doing that, but would like to get some guidance.

Would it involve writing a CmsEvents.cms-like method that would look for a
"surveyId" parameter in the paramMap and process the survey if it did?

Would it also involve creating a ContentMapFacade-like class for Survey so
that it would be easy to add Survey questions to .ftl files?

And while we are at it, does anyone have thoughts on how wizards could be
automated? I was thinking that the to-be-written CmsEvents.survey method
would create a SurveyResponse entry in the session and add to it like the
shopping cart. Is something like that already there?

-Al