Calling all "OFBIZ" Developers

JAVA, "OFBIZ" consultant
Hi One and All,

I was wondering if you could help me? I a looking for an "OFBIZ" Developer/Architect. To be honest I am finding it rather hard to find the right skill set.

I have an enclosed the copy of the advert any help you can give me I would be most great full, or should you know anyone who is looking for a role then I am more than happy to give you and incentive should they get the role.

My client based in Buckinghamshire is urgently seeking a OF Biz ' Open For Business" Developer/Architect with strong Java, J2EE and Apache skills. The role is working on an existing development project. The right candidates might be able to start in 1-2 weeks

Kind Regards
Neil a>
www.GGCSltd.com</