Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application?

Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application?

gopalbi
Hello Friends,

   Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application.I have read few document about this in the ofbiz forum. But i am unable to understand.So please help me.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal Bisht

Re: Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application?

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
I should think you need more than one .war file.

A war file consists of the .jar files and the web.xml file.

Because in ofbiz you have different applications, i think you have
perhaps to deploy different war files.

Regards,
Heidi

2008/9/15, gopalbi <[hidden email]>:

> Hello Friends,
>
>   Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application.I have read few
> document about this in the ofbiz forum. But i am unable to understand.So
> please help me.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal Bisht

Re: Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application?

gopalbi
Ok,
But how to generate a war file in the ofbiz.

Thanks & Regards:
Gopal Bisht

Heidi Dehaes wrote

2008/9/15, gopalbi <gopal.bisht@hytechpro.com>:

> Hello Friends,
>
>   Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application.I have read few
> document about this in the ofbiz forum. But i am unable to understand.So
> please help me.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal Bisht

Re: Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application?

Heidi Dehaes - Olagos
I think you have to implement it in ANT.

Heidi

2008/9/15, gopalbi <[hidden email]>:

> Ok,
> But how to generate a war file in the ofbiz.
>
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal Bisht
>

> Heidi Dehaes wrote:
> >
> > I should think you need more than one .war file.
> >
> > A war file consists of the .jar files and the web.xml file.
> >
> > Because in ofbiz you have different applications, i think you have
> > perhaps to deploy different war files.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Heidi
> >
> > 2008/9/15, gopalbi <[hidden email]>:
> >>
> >> Hello Friends,
> >>
> >>   Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application.I have read
> >> few
> >> document about this in the ofbiz forum. But i am unable to understand.So
> >> please help me.
> >>
> >> Thanks in Advance
> >>
> >> Thanks & Regards:
> >> Gopal Bisht

Re: Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application?

Not sure on what you are trying to accomplish.
are you wanting to deploy a war file in ofbiz, like in tomcat?
if so, at this time you have to expand the war file first then put in
the hot-deploy and add an component-load.xml
if you want to deploy more than one then you have to have a folder for
each war in the hot-deploy folder. each folder having a
component-load.xml and a main component-load.xml to each of those.

are you wanting to make ofbiz a war file to run in tomcat?
just to make sure ofbiz does have embedded tomcat server.

I believe your tying to deploy in jboss.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/JBoss+4.2.2

gopalbi sent the following on 9/15/2008 6:02 AM:

> Hello Friends,
>
>    Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application.I have read few
> document about this in the ofbiz forum. But i am unable to understand.So
> please help me.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Thanks & Regards:
> Gopal Bisht

Re: Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application?

BJ,

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
> Not sure on what you are trying to accomplish.
> are you wanting to deploy a war file in ofbiz, like in tomcat?
> if so, at this time you have to expand the war file first then put in
> the hot-deploy and add an component-load.xml

I guess you mean an ofbiz-component.xml in the directory where the war file is expanded. You don't need any component-load.xml files
in hot-deploy. There components are loaded automagically. component-load.xml files are for framewordk, applications and
specialpurpose

Jacques

> if you want to deploy more than one then you have to have a folder for
> each war in the hot-deploy folder. each folder having a
> component-load.xml and a main component-load.xml to each of those.
>
> are you wanting to make ofbiz a war file to run in tomcat?
> just to make sure ofbiz does have embedded tomcat server.
>
> I believe your tying to deploy in jboss.
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/JBoss+4.2.2
>

> gopalbi sent the following on 9/15/2008 6:02 AM:
>> Hello Friends,
>>
>>    Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application.I have read few
>> document about this in the ofbiz forum. But i am unable to understand.So
>> please help me.
>>
>> Thanks in Advance
>>
>> Thanks & Regards:
>> Gopal Bisht

Re: Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application?

BJ Freeman
thanks for the update.
last time I tested it needed one.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 9/15/2008 11:22 AM:

> BJ,
>
> From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>
>> Not sure on what you are trying to accomplish.
>> are you wanting to deploy a war file in ofbiz, like in tomcat?
>> if so, at this time you have to expand the war file first then put in
>> the hot-deploy and add an component-load.xml
>
> I guess you mean an ofbiz-component.xml in the directory where the war
> file is expanded. You don't need any component-load.xml files in
> hot-deploy. There components are loaded automagically.
> component-load.xml files are for framewordk, applications and
> specialpurpose
>
> Jacques
>
>> if you want to deploy more than one then you have to have a folder for
>> each war in the hot-deploy folder. each folder having a
>> component-load.xml and a main component-load.xml to each of those.
>>
>> are you wanting to make ofbiz a war file to run in tomcat?
>> just to make sure ofbiz does have embedded tomcat server.
>>
>> I believe your tying to deploy in jboss.
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/JBoss+4.2.2
>>

>> gopalbi sent the following on 9/15/2008 6:02 AM:
>>> Hello Friends,
>>>
>>>    Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application.I have
>>> read few
>>> document about this in the ofbiz forum. But i am unable to understand.So
>>> please help me.
>>>
>>> Thanks in Advance
>>>
>>> Thanks & Regards:
>>> Gopal Bisht

Re: Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application?

ian tabangay
Id like to share my experience on that. I deployed openreports on hot-deploy
and it took more than 30 mins to start ofbiz. Im guessing it might have
something to do with the libraries loaded for openreport.

~ ian

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 8:31 AM, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> thanks for the update.
> last time I tested it needed one.

Re: Can anybody know to create war file in ofbiz application?

gopalbi
Yes,
  But i want make a war file of ofbiz project.

Thanks for reply.

Gopal Bisht
ian tabangay-2 wrote