Can anyone help me to integrate and use BIRT in ofbiz?

Can anyone help me to integrate and use BIRT in ofbiz?

kunal aggarwal
Hello all

I am trying to integrate BIRT report viewer in ofbiz .

I have tried to copy and build according to the following link

BIRT component gets added and loaded in ofbiz successfully according to the
above url link.

I have tried to run the sample report according to the way given in the
above link's discussion.
However i m getting blank screen when i use any .rtpdesign file .

Can anyone suggest me the solution for this.

I will be of great help

Regards
kunal

Re: Can anyone help me to integrate and use BIRT in ofbiz?

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Birt

Jacques

From: "kunal aggarwal" <[hidden email]>

> Hello all
>
> I am trying to integrate BIRT report viewer in ofbiz .
>
> I have tried to copy and build according to the following link

> BIRT component gets added and loaded in ofbiz successfully according to the
> above url link.
>
> I have tried to run the sample report according to the way given in the
> above link's discussion.
> However i m getting blank screen when i use any .rtpdesign file .
>
> Can anyone suggest me the solution for this.
>
> I will be of great help
>

> Regards
> kunal

Re: Can anyone help me to integrate and use BIRT in ofbiz?

Oops, sorry did not check the link. It points to
so, er..., forget it

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>

> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Birt
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "kunal aggarwal" <[hidden email]>
>> Hello all
>>
>> I am trying to integrate BIRT report viewer in ofbiz .
>>
>> I have tried to copy and build according to the following link
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1348
>>
>> BIRT component gets added and loaded in ofbiz successfully according to the
>> above url link.
>>
>> I have tried to run the sample report according to the way given in the
>> above link's discussion.
>> However i m getting blank screen when i use any .rtpdesign file .
>>
>> Can anyone suggest me the solution for this.
>>
>> I will be of great help
>>

>> Regards
>> kunal

Re: Can anyone help me to integrate and use BIRT in ofbiz?

Did you try Nabble ?
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?local=y&forum=2740&query=birt

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>

> Oops, sorry did not check the link. It points to
> so, er..., forget it
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Birt
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "kunal aggarwal" <[hidden email]>
>>> Hello all
>>>
>>> I am trying to integrate BIRT report viewer in ofbiz .
>>>
>>> I have tried to copy and build according to the following link
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1348
>>>
>>> BIRT component gets added and loaded in ofbiz successfully according to the
>>> above url link.
>>>
>>> I have tried to run the sample report according to the way given in the
>>> above link's discussion.
>>> However i m getting blank screen when i use any .rtpdesign file .
>>>
>>> Can anyone suggest me the solution for this.
>>>
>>> I will be of great help
>>>

>>> Regards
>>> kunal

Re: Can anyone help me to integrate and use BIRT in ofbiz?

kunal aggarwal
Hi Jacques

First of all thaks for all the links you gave me.
I have gone through the last link . It dint contain much about how to
integrate BIRT with Ofbiz.

The only thing i got from that above link is that some people are saying to
use XSLT:FO for report generation in simple table and PDF.

However BIRT also show dimentional analysis in the form of dashboards , bar
charts etc.
So I think it would be a great Business intelligence component.Thats why i
want to use it with ofbiz otherwise i will simple reports using XSL:FO only.

However if anyone get any solution for BIRT integration with ofbiz then
please post it

Regards
Kunal