Can't cancel an order, getting error messages

Can't cancel an order, getting error messages

CaseT
Hi,

I'm having some problems trying to cancel an order and I'm not understanding
the error messages. Something got messed up somewhere but I don't know where
to start looking.
Has anyone a clue where my problem might be given the following...?

Release 4.0, version 602199

When I try to edit this order, like changing the price and click on Update
Order, I get the following error message
"Service target threw an unexpected exception (index: 1 for list of size:
1)"

If I try to Cancel a shipgroup (there are 2 of them), I get the following
message:
Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service
invocation error (Service target threw an unexpected exception (index: 1 for
list of size: 1))

When I click on "Cancel All Items" (which is what I want to do), I get the
following error message:
Unable to update inventory reservations : QC10067 / null / null

Thanks, Case

Re: Can't cancel an order, getting error messages

Bilgin Ibryam

Hi Case,

Can you reproduce this error in demo server?

Bilgin

RE: Can't cancel an order, getting error messages

CaseT
Hi Bilgin,

Wish I could remember how I created the problem. It was some combination of
browsing and editing/deleting/changing and I didn't keep track of my steps.
I ended up resolving the issue by deleting all relevant data from the
database.

Case Torres
[hidden email]