Category NotFound

Baga  Raj

Hi Everybody

           I have a problem in the BaseVersion Of OFBIZ9.3 . While i am selecting Sidedeepcategories and then Logedin i am getting an error Like Category Not Found , Could you please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks
Rengaraj

Re: Category NotFound

Tim Ruppert
Renaraj, the version number that you're referencing there is an Opentaps version number just so that you know.

As far as the problem that you are having, we will need more information to help you with this particular error.

Off the cuff, please check and see if you have all of your CategoryRollup set up properly to be accessing them where you think that you are - and provide more the of the steps that you are going thru before you get the error.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Feb 9, 2007, at 7:24 AM, Baga Raj wrote:

Hi Everybody

           I have a problem in the BaseVersion Of OFBIZ9.3 . While i am selecting Sidedeepcategories and then Logedin i am getting an error Like Category Not Found , Could you please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks
Rengaraj

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment